Litigation Lawyer with 4+ yrs experience with an emphasis on construction and insurance-related matters
The successful applicants:
- will have a strong general litigation background;
- must be comfortable taking the lead on files, and where appropriate, work with other team members to advance the interests of the client;
- will be familiar with standard form construction and design contracts and drafting supplementary conditions to those contracts;
- will have a good working knowledge of lien legislation and experience in filing and pursuing lien claims;
- will be familiar with project risk management tools including course of construction and general and wrap-up liability policies;
- will be able to assist the client in preparing and advancing claims under the appropriate insurance policies and provide advice to the client where claims have been denied or challenged by an insurer;
- stays current with developments in the law;
- has good organization and communication skills;
- will have already demonstrated superior legal ability;
- is a natural problem-solver; and
- has common sense, excellent business judgment, and a sense of humor.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter, resume and transcripts in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org with Litigation Lawyer in your subject line.