Caitlin articled with Jenkins Marzban Logan LLP, was called to the Bar of British Columbia in May 2019, and practices family law.
Caitlin studied law at the University of Alberta, and volunteered with the Family Law Project at Student Legal Services and the Edmonton Community Legal Centre. Before studying law, Caitlin completed an Honours Bachelor of Science degree, with a major in Oenology and Viticulture, at Brock University, followed by a Master of Science degree in Biotechnology.
Education and Bar Admission
- B.Sc. (Hons), Brock University, 2011
- M.Sc. (Dist), Brock University, 2014
- J.D., University of Alberta, 2018
- Called to the Bar of British Columbia, 2019
Caitlin has appeared before the Provincial Court and Supreme Court of British Columbia in Chambers.
- Member, Canadian Bar Association (BC Branch), Family Law Section
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
Outside of the office, Caitlin enjoys barre, Pilates, health and wellness, calligraphy and wine science.