Juliana is a family lawyer with experience in divorce, common-law relationships, parenting arrangements, child support, spousal support, division of family property and debt, family violence, and adoption proceedings. Juliana strives to provide her clients with clear and compassionate advice, with an eye to reaching practicable resolutions that suit each family’s long-term needs.
Prior to joining JML, Juliana articled with and worked as a family lawyer at Rise Women’s Legal Centre, where she gained considerable experience in family law negotiations and litigation. Juliana has represented clients in the BC Supreme Court and Provincial Court.
While in law school, Juliana volunteered her time at multiple non-profit women’s organizations, where she gained further insight into the importance of effective and accessible family justice.
In her spare time, Juliana is an avid baker and enjoys attending fitness classes and attending live music events.
Education & Bar Admissions
- B.A., University of British Columbia, 2016
- J.D., University of British Columbia, 2020
- Called to the Bar of British Columbia, 2021
Rankings & Recognitions
- Arthur Close, QC Prize in Advanced Legal Research (UBC)
- The Right Honourable Beverley McLachlin Legal Access Award (UBC)
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Canadian Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia