- B.B.A., Simon Fraser University, 2005
- Certificate – Conflict Resolution, Mediation, Negotiation, Justice Institute of BC, 2018
- Certificate – Mediators Beyond Borders International, Rotary International Peace Conversation Facilitator, 2021
As chief operating officer and member of the management committee, Sandra Lowe is responsible for day-to-day operations and oversight of JML’s finance, human resources, information technology, marketing, and business development functions. She supports the firm’s partners directly through stewardship of the strategic planning process and implementation of policies and activities to achieve their key goals.
Greatly invested in community and international service, Sandra is a current board member of the Rotary Club of Vancouver. As a current director of HHART, she has helped plan and lead humanitarian trips to the Dominican Republic for over ten years. In 2020, she joined global nonprofit speaker series Tenant Talks as a guest panelist on “The Future of Law Firms in a Post Pandemic World.”
In her time as an ice hockey referee for Hockey Canada, she refereed games in Canada, Switzerland, and China. She now acts as a coach and mentor to those selected for the BC Hockey Female Officiating High Performance Program. During the NHL season, she works as a video replay official or penalty timekeeper. Beyond the arena, she is an avid road cyclist and ride ambassador for the TAG Cycling Club.
Education & Bar Admissions
Memberships & Associations
- BC Legal Management Association (Current Director)
- The Legal Office Management Association
- The Rotary Club of Vancouver (Current Director)
- Variety, the Children’s Charity (Previous Board Member)
- BC Hockey, Female Officiating High Performance Program, Coach